Brand new and very stylish. I was greeted by the manager and 2 other employees and made to feel very welcome. This RV park is run like a 5 star hotel. They give you a key card to go back and forth from the casino, they escort you by golf cart to your site, they have on call shuttle service not only to the casino but also to local restaurants. They pick your garbage up every morning from your site. Amenities galore including billiards, large screen TV, exercise room, swimming pool, and free coffee bar. But my favorites were the two dog parks and the dog wash. They had a professional self serve dog wash center that I took advantage of. Very nice. And the prices were low compared to California and in my opinion, well worth it. The sites are very large and staggered so you aren’t looking directly at your neighbor. I’ve paid more for a lot less.
- Large well manicured sites; quiet and peaceful
- Dog Friendly — the manager even gave my pups treats twice, once in his office
- Dogs are allowed in the buildings!
- Dog friendly amenities including a free self serve professional dog wash
- Excellent customer service and lots of employees everywhere working all day long
- Easy walk to casino and restaurants — I had Cowboy Buffet two days in a row and really enjoyed it
- Discount coupons for food, etc. when you check in
- Nice clean laundry room with soap machine
- Free coffee bar with real half & half
- Not many trees at all but keep in mind the RV resort is brand new and landscaping is just getting started. There were a few muddy spots in the dog parks
- No water for doggies in the dog parks — this was probably my biggest disappointment
- Not the fault of the resort but don’t put your awning up in the afternoon! Horribly gusty winds like you wouldn’t believe. Timothy, one of the employees, actually drove out in his golf cart to tell me that a camper had lost his awning the previous week while they were at the pool. I was very grateful to him.