I needed to make a reservation for a couple days in between my Thousand Trails reservations and thought I would try this RV Park because I was meeting up with several people that live nearby. This park has been here a long time and has a good share of permanent residents. I was happy with my space (#40) and my stay. The weather was very hot when we checked in but the two days following that were unseasonably cool and windy. We stayed May 29 to May 31. Their website says 2 dogs allowed, under 20 pounds but they never asked me weights when I made reservations and one of my dogs is 55. That rule may just be for long term residents.
There were a number of rigs pulling in and pulling out while we were here and they seemed to be doing a thriving business. Some of the permanent spaces looked a little seedy or “hoarder-ish” but the park itself was clean and quiet the whole time we were here.
a typical spot
- Lots of trees
- Well maintained laundry room
- Dog areas
- Lots of pull thru sites
Main office and laundry room
- Dog areas were basically mowed weeds and my dogs didn’t want to walk there
- The office was closed at odd times throughout the day; I went ahead and parked and didn’t pay for 2 hours and there were some other people on another day that were a little frustrated that the office was closed for 2 hours in the middle of the day
- The whole park has gravel so it was kind of hard for the dogs walking around
- Nearest store isn’t too far away but farther than I wanted to walk on a busy road
- I thought it was a little pricey for the facilities but they do seem to stay full and there was a 10% Good Sam discount